Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
This position will be responsible for the design and development of electrical control systems and software programs for use on Horizontal Flow Wrappers and Product Distribution and Feeding Systems.
- Design of schematic diagrams.
- Design of panel layouts and operator consoles.
- Development of bills of materials.
- Development of PLC and HMI applications.
- Meet timelines and customer specifications for given assignments.
- Assist customers and service engineers with questions and issues.
- Minimal travel may be required to assist in system startups or troubleshooting of equipment as needed.
- Proficiency in RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk View Studio, Kinetix Servo Systems and PowerFlex VFD’s.
- Knowledge of Ethernet communications.
- Knowledge of NEC/NFPA, UL and CE guidelines for industrial machinery.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 4 year technical degree (BSEE) or equivalent
- 4+ years experience designing and implementing motion control systems
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
This position is responsible for the design of horizontal flow wrappers, feeders and product distribution systems. Additional responsibilities include coordinating machinery orders, working to customer specifications, identifying changes to standard machinery to meet these specifications and producing cost effective designs to meet these requirements within budget and schedule. This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Prepare mechanical designs which are accurate, clear and conform to recognized drafting practices and company policies, procedures and standards.
- Troubleshoot mechanical design issues and develop solutions.
- Create, organize, and update all relevant product documents including drawings, bills of material, specifications and shop manuals.
- Must have experience with Solidworks modeling and design of mechanical components.
- Knowledge of ME-10 cad software is not required but would be a plus.
- Familiarity with USDA, FDA and OSHA standards for machinery design.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with machined parts, sheet metal, weldments and overall machinery design.
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency toward project completion.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Open to occasional travel if required.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
GENERAL MACHINIST / CUT-OFF SAW OPERATOR
General machinist with primary responsibilities in the cut-off saw department and the ability to gradually progress in machining parts as well as working in the fabrication department.
Experience in a machine shop/fabrication environment would be beneficial and/or progressing toward a technical degree in the machinists/fabrication field.
Full time position with overtime opportunities, 2nd shift, 4pm – 12:20am (M-F)