Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
CNC Machinist – 2nd Shift
Our Machinists are responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines to make new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. Core hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:20 a.m. with shift differential.
- Responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines.
- Ability to document, inspect, and verify quality control of parts.
- Interpret and work from drawings, blueprints, and part specifications.
- Perform some routine maintenance of machines.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of areas of the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous programming machinist experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior Gibbs software experience is a plus.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered, but not required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, speeds, and feeds for milling parts.
- Ability to use forklifts and cranes. Training provided.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
Please send resume to: