Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- An engineering degree and/or several years of experience in custom machinery design and motion control systems and/or project management of custom machinery.
- Extensive understanding of technology and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain a positive, calm and professional attitude with customers and fellow team members.
- Leadership skills to set team objectives, lead design reviews, monitor overall project schedule along with excellent record keeping.
- Lead by example always portraying the Company in a highly professional manner both within and outside of the office and display highly ethical behavior and good judgement.
- Become primary internal point of contact over the period from the Kick-off meeting until engineering completion and remain primary point of contact until shipment of the machine; sales person is involved at a decreasing level over the period from the Kick-off Meeting until engineering release
- Administer Sales Order revision process (“standard” changes directly to customer; “specials” after consulting with VP Sales & Marketing)
- Obtain product and film samples for engineering evaluation and for machine testing
- Manage 3rd party equipment sourcing
- Provide timely customer feedback/input to engineering
- Organize and lead Project design reviews required by customer or needed for Campbell’s interest
- Ensure floor plan and label drawing customer approvals are received
- Actively facilitate timely project communication and problem resolution by and between departments to ensure Projects remain on schedule
- Provide timely and frequent communication and feedback to VP Sales & Marketing, sales person, and customer (respond always within 24 hours, usually much quicker, even if it is “I received the request and will get back to you by ___”).
- Maintain accurate and complete Project documentation
- When useful, create a Gantt chart or some similar tool for Project schedule monitoring and communication within the organization; when required by customer, provide the Gantt chart for their Project
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure that invoices are sent out at the proper milestones
- Create and/or manage validation documents (IQ/OQ etc.) if any
- Create and validate risk assessments when required by customer
- Ensure Projects are built, tested, and meet order requirements
- Create FAT protocol for each Project.
- Communicate FAT schedule with customer and sales so both can attend if desired
- Schedule and lead FAT, maintaining and ensuring completion of punch list action items; backup priority for FAT leadership is Sales Person for contract, Product Manager and VP Sales & Marketing
- Verify safety inspections, video, and photos are completed before Project shipping
- Coordinate equipment shipment with the Traffic Coordinator.
2. Attend Project Kick-off Meetings for orders that are classified as “Projects”
3. Actively participate in weekly Production Meetings
4. Maintain accurate and complete Project sales contract files
5. Develop and own the Project Open Issues communication tool for the organization
6. Assist Field Service Manager with Project Post-Shipment problem resolution activities until Site Acceptance is received; travel to customer site when necessary
7. When VP Sales & Marketing deems to be constructive, begin involvement during the sales process for Projects that have a high likelihood of being awarded to Campbell.
CNC Machinist/Programmer – 1st Shift
Our Machinists are responsible for programming, set-up and running of CNC vertical machines to make new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. Core hours are 6:00 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines.
- Ability to document, inspect, and verify quality control of parts.
- Interpret and work from drawings, blueprints, and part specifications.
- Create various vise jaws and fixtures to complete complex parts.
- Expedite re-work of existing parts.
- Understand and adapt to changing work priorities.
- Perform some routine maintenance of machines.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of previous programming machinist experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior Gibbs software experience is a plus.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered, but not required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, speeds, and feeds for milling parts.
- Ability to use forklifts and cranes. Training provided.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
- Full benefit package which includes; 401k with employer match, medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Structured pay raises.
- Voluntary overtime regularly available.
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs.
- Temperature controlled work environment.
Please send resume to: