Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
CNC Machinist – 2nd Shift
Our Machinists are responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines to make new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. Core hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:20 a.m. with shift differential.
- Responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines.
- Ability to document, inspect, and verify quality control of parts.
- Interpret and work from drawings, blueprints, and part specifications.
- Perform some routine maintenance of machines.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of areas of the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous programming machinist experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior Gibbs software experience is a plus.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered, but not required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, speeds, and feeds for milling parts.
- Ability to use forklifts and cranes. Training provided.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
IT Support Specialist
Our IT Support Specialist is a generalist responsible for IT support. Under general guidance, this position performs IT support duties related to the company’s IT equipment and company software for our internal customers.
- Performs help desk services for internal customers; provides effective solutions to customer problems in a professional and timely manner. This includes the development and maintenance of IT-related procedures and general usability instructions.
- Performs “set-up” and connection of user to network, business system and phone system. Provides initial training in facilities and applications as needed.
- Installs and maintains personal computers and related peripheral equipment for all information technology users within the company. This includes hardware, operating systems and specific application software.
- Assists with acquisition, deployment, management and support of all client-based information technology hardware and software systems. This includes, but is not limited to, desktops, laptops, cellular telephones, office telephones, paging systems, fax machines, copiers, operating system software, productivity software (Word processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Project Management), email, and other business application software.
- Provides preventative maintenance, disaster recovery, and other network-related functions, as needed. Also assists with maintaining other equipment such as phones, cell phones, fax and copy machines, etc.
- Assists with the development of standard software deployment procedures, configurations and packages.
- Learns user functions, organization and roles in the company, to the extent required.
- Maintains a positive attitude with employees, in order to optimize working relationships and communication.
- Visibly supports process improvement activities. Participates in improvement events. Applies continuous improvement practices to one’s job. Supports transition activities, as required. Maintains an open mind throughout the change process. Works with others to continuously fuel improvement throughout the company.
- Performs other appropriate duties as required or assigned.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge and experience with Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Windows Desktop OS and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of security practices in relation to Microsoft operating systems as well as general networking technologies is strongly desired.
- General knowledge of telephone and cellular communication technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of Visibility ERP, KnowBe4 Security Awareness, SolidWorks, GibbsCAM, Rockwell a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and prioritize fluctuating priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be a high energy team player, willing to grow and take direction while working in a challenging and demanding work environment.
Please send resume to: